Thursday 24 July 2008

gay pride...

It was gay pride here recently. So that's where I've been and what I've been up to. It was delightful.

Here I am at my age... now fully able to.... 'podium dance'.

What a raver! And you'll be pleased to know that of course my apple-catchers stayed at home!

I may need to sleep this week, but oh my, it was worth it. I didn't take the drugs - poppers and ecstacy are not for me. But when I get started on that podium, ooohh me oh my, I felt 18 again.

Thank you to my wonderful gay friends here. I am so happy today.
Will blog properly once recovered!

cheerio

2 comments:

pen said...

Oh Elsie!
You're the absolute bee's knees!
Sinks, podiums, you go girl!

Beck said...

Genius!
Well I just wish I lived closer so I could have got a look at that podium shakin' myself.
sounds like you had an absolute hoot. just like pen said you really are the bees knees!